How Do You Safely Haul Flammable Liquids by Tank Trailer?

ConcreteKing

New member
Messages
12
hi, for those who regularly haul flammable liquids, what safety practices do you never skip before hitting the road? Are there any loading, unloading, or inspection tips you've learned from experience that every new driver should know?
 
hi, for those who regularly haul flammable liquids, what safety practices do you never skip before hitting the road? Are there any loading, unloading, or inspection tips you've learned from experience that every new driver should know?
I never skip a thorough pre-trip inspection, especially checking hoses, valves, fittings, tires, and emergency equipment. When hauling flammable liquids, it only takes one small issue to become a big problem. I also make sure the load is properly secured, all placards are correct, and I take extra care during loading and unloading to prevent spills or static buildup. Slow, smooth driving helps a lot too since liquid surge can affect handling more than some new drivers realize. Stay safe out there!
 
Back
Top