Has Anyone Used a DPF Delete Pipe on Their Diesel Truck?

hosapik

New member
Messages
10
Hello everyone.

I’m looking into a DPF delete pipe for an older diesel truck and want to understand what people have experienced before making any decisions. For those who have researched or installed one, how did it affect exhaust flow, engine response, fuel economy, and overall driving?

I’m also wondering whether there are noticeable differences between various pipe materials and designs, and if installation usually requires other exhaust or tuning changes.

Are there any common issues with fitment, warning lights, or inspections that I should know about?

I’m mainly interested in hearing real-world experiences and what factors you considered when choosing your setup.
 
Hello everyone.

I’m looking into a DPF delete pipe for an older diesel truck and want to understand what people have experienced before making any decisions. For those who have researched or installed one, how did it affect exhaust flow, engine response, fuel economy, and overall driving?

I’m also wondering whether there are noticeable differences between various pipe materials and designs, and if installation usually requires other exhaust or tuning changes.

Are there any common issues with fitment, warning lights, or inspections that I should know about?

I’m mainly interested in hearing real-world experiences and what factors you considered when choosing your setup, including whether you’ve compared options in the SuncentAuto DPF delete pipe collection and what stood out to you.
thanks in advance for any help
 
Back
Top